#1 Hybrid Cloud Backup-as-a-Service Solution for Service Providers
Acronis Backup Cloud protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realize incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model.
Support an Increasing Number of Use Cases
As a service provider, you need to support an increasing number of use cases to retain customers and expand your total addressable market. Acronis Backup Cloud provides you with tools and options to protect any device in any location by backing up to any storage and recovering to any platform.
Zero Up-Front Costs to Get Started
Eliminate the need to purchase or install any software or hardware.
Start selling backup services in a matter of hours.
We Speak Your Language
Target any market with backup software and management consoles.
Access 24x7x365 support for partners via chat, phone and email.
Grow your customer base with a multi-tenant, cloud architecture.
Meet the needs of your customers with a 100% pay-per-use model.
Control Your Deployment
Choose from flexible deployment options: Acronis-hosted, hybrid, or service provider-hosted.
Control Your Packaging
Customize product branding, control the availability of specific features, and set quotas for specific accounts and groups.
Control Your Licensing
Choose pay-as-you-go or pre-paid models, hard and soft quotas, and per-GB or per-seat/per-device licenses.
Control Your Technology Model
Connect Acronis Backup Cloud to your billing, management, and provisioning solutions via pre-built integrations or RESTful API.
Complete Office 365 protection
Disaster recovery orchestration
Enhanced ransomware protection
New service: Acronis Notary Cloud
Protection for any workload
Protect Windows, Linux, Macs, six major hypervisors, iOS, Android, Microsoft apps, Office 365, websites.
AI-based ransomware protection
Defend customers’ data, systems and backups from ransomware with Acronis Active Protection.
Fast, reliable backups
Avoid backup files corruption, resume/stop backup jobs any time, back up at 500 MB/second and faster.
Acronis Instant Restore
Recover systems in seconds by starting any system directly from backup storage.
Acronis Universal Restore
Perform dissimilar hardware recovery dramatically faster, without incompatibility issues.
Quick self-service file recovery
Provide employees with a web-based console to access backups, search for and restore files from anywhere.
Physical Data Shipping
Perform initial seeding faster by shipping a hard drive with the original full backup to a Canadian Cloud Backup Data Center
Simple DRaaS add-on
Add DR functionality to the backup system in mere minutes in order to spin up systems in the cloud.
Secure cloud data centers
Canadian Cloud Backup data centers are Tier-IV designed and have received a number of major security certifications.
Profit from the rising demand for O365 backup
According to Gartner, 50 percent of Office 365 corporate customers will adopt third-party backup solutions by 2020. Service providers have a unique opportunity to grow their business simply meeting the rapidly rising demand for third-party Office 365 backup solutions.
Deliver complete O365 protection and stand out
Ensure customers get everything they need with Acronis’ cloud-to-cloud solution. It protects Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online, including flexible recovery options and backup search capabilities available within all three services.
Defend O365 data easily – with no upfront costs
The cloud-to-cloud approach allows you to avoid upfront costs and simplifies the configuration process and maintenance because there's no need to install an agent. You can almost instantly enable Office 365 protection for customers using a turnkey, SaaS-based solution.
Management and Customization
- Multi-tenant service platform with multiple partner tiers
- Multiple points of custom branding
- Ability to enable/disable specific features for customers
- Granular control over quotas for storage and devices
- Integrates with Odin, HostBill, Flexiant, WHMCS, ConnectWise, Autotask, LabTech, and Microsoft Azure
- Simplifies integration efforts with RESTful management APIs
- Integrates with APS Cloud Application Standard v2.0/1.2
Unified Cloud Console
- Easy, centralized administration of all partner and customer accounts
- A single console for to manage a set of services from Acronis
- Intuitive, touch-ready web console
- Already in the Acronis Cloud – zero installation required
Dedicated Technical Support
- Presales and post sales service provider support by a designated team of specialists to help you in all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Technical 24/7/365 support free of charge, exclusively for certified Acronis partners
- Acronis Professional Services to help ensure the success of your Acronis implementations
- Professional assistance with more complex service deployments, including private-cloud backup and software-defined storage implementations
Training and Certifications
- Acronis Training & Certification courses tailored to teach your team how to sell and implement hybrid cloud data protection strategies
- Classroom and online training sessions led by professional instructors who guides you through the exercises, use cases, and online examination