Canadian Cloud Backup Sync
We are a multi-tenant cloud sync and collaboration solution that was built for IT service providers.
Our white-label solution replaces consumer and provider cloud solutions, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SugarSync, and Box. Secure private clouds that are easier for business and IT professionals to manage.
With Canadian Cloud Backup, you can actively sync files over computers and mobile devices. This includes a variety of operating systems such as Windows, iOS, Android, OS X, and Linux.
Canadian Cloud Backup sync/share services allow you to create a folder on each synced device, which our background service synchronizes. This makes it appear as if the same folder is on multiple devices, allowing for easy editing, access, and collaboration between colleagues, even on different operating systems.
Features for Your Clients
- 448-bit Blowfish Encryption, on device and in-transit
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Private Encryption Key Management
- Remote Wipes of Desktops and Devices
- Custom Deleted File Retention Periods
- Granular User-Access and Security Controls
Features for I.T. Providers (You)
- Agent, web and mobile applications branded with your name and logos to provide to your clients with a name they can trust
- Centrally Administered, Multi-Tenant Dashboard
- Comprehensive Usage Reports
- Unlimited user scale and discretionary margins
- 100% Branded Agent for web and mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- VDI Integration
- Integrated Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Active Directory LDAP Authentication
- Active Directory File Server Enabled
- SSAE-16 & SAS-70 (Type II) Compliance (SoftLayer)
- HIPAA Compatible